Friday, November 6, 2009

Back in the Saddle

With the HSC now behind me, I'm free to do as I please. Not much has changed in the last month. Rosalie isn't going to come back; she contacted me and told me she grouped up with a group of vampires we've met before. Were not still in contact with them, so I don't even get to see her. As for the family thats still here, Arthurs mood has been sour, and he seems as if hes about to spit fire at anyone who crosses his path. Jack and Helen are broken. I can see them falling apart. Its a shame; they were considering producing a second child. Rosalie changed that. I can't imagine how much they're hurting right now. I spend most of my time with James. With Rosalie gone, its usually him, Lily and I trying to wreak havoc. It always falls short, a stones throw from the pond, without Rosalie.

School life is different, different meaning there is none. I'm missing not being able to see Lisa every day. I still hang out with Joe. I don't think he knows about how I feel about Lisa, he keeps trying to set me up with his other friends. Come to think of it, I don't even know how i feel about Lisa. And I suppose now we'll drift slowly apart, and not be able to see each other. Or we'll suddenly move apart when my family kicks in and moves to a farther part of the state. I don't have many friends, so I'll leave fairly unnoticed.

I'm back in the Saddle now. Moving on will be tough, but necessary. At least some things won't change, like my weekly trips to the butcher to retrieve a helping of pigs blood. Awful stuff.

4 comments:

  1. you were missing for quite some time..anyway hope youe exams were good

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know the other day my granpa was telling me about the time he spent in army..he had been posted to east india..he told me this story..two of the young officers under his command used to go hunting in the night with a flashlight to immobilise the pray(generally a tortoise or rabbit) and they used to drink only the blood of the animal..this story is true..i wonder...do you think they were vampires??

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a real possibility. Sorry for the late reply, you'll understand whats been happening in my next post.

    I cant confirm they were vampires, I wasnt exactly there, but in all likelihood, they were. See, humans can't drink blood. Well they can, but they throw it up. The stomach will reject it in most humans. Vampires have the ability to consume and digest blood. If those guys were drinking the stuff, I'd say they were vamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh chase! how i have missed you! im back too:D proved YOU wrong

    ReplyDelete