Thursday, August 20, 2009

Frodo the Vampire Slayer

Now i think the world is out to get me. Lisa's way of saying thank you for being there for her was more than mere words. She gave me her ring; silver with hands holding a heart with a crown. The hands symbolize friendship, crown loyalty, and the heart love. I had an urge to ask if I could pick the ones relating to me, but I imagine that would've torn her up even worse. Is there no way around this?

Now for the ironic factor; the ring is from the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" series (Someone supposedly gives it to Buffy). She didn't tell me this on the spot, but rather over a text message. She was supposedly too embarrassed to admit she grew up obsessing over the show, and has every box set in her bedroom. Good thing she didn't tell me in person, I wouldn't know how to react. However, looking at this situation from the other side, Buffy Vampires are evil (hence the need for slaying). If Lisa knew what I was, she would be afraid of me, which I may be able to use to my advantage. In other words, pretend to be Vampire out to drain any human senseless enough to get within arms distance of me. Then she won't be hurt from not being with me, and I wouldn't have to risk killing her. Although if she found out Arthur would probably kill her. And me for being an informant.

As for Rosalie at the moment, we managed to keep things cool by ordering a round of pizzas to go under the name of Frodo Baggins. Somehow that's extremely amusing for us.

1 comment:

  1. huh. very interesting
    mostly how and when irony decided to show its ugly head
    and the pizza thing:)

    ReplyDelete