Monday, August 24, 2009

Incisions

I've been out for a while. Understandable. James found my blog thanks to browser history. He wasn't happy at all, and I've got the cuts to prove it. Fortunatley, he had enough sense not to tell Arthur, otherwise my jaw would probably be on a pedestal as a warning to anyone who thought they could spill our existence. He makes me sick. I havent called him 'dad' in almost 13 years. He concieved me, but he is no father of mine. What he did? Probably something that seemed reasonable to him. Maybe it was the right thing to do. But I'll never forget it.

Unfortunatley, there will be no story of my past to explain this. Not for several months anyway. The story won't come until the 13th anniversary of me calling him Arthur.

Anyway, back onto the discovery of the blog, Rosalie knows as well curtesy of James. She knows about all the posts involving Lisa. She's even more angry at me than before. After a fair amount of explaining, I managed to convince Rosalie and James the blogs wouldn't amount to any harm. There convinced, though that wasnt until after James got dirty and carved a stunning array of incisions into my back. Its nothing I can't handle. I'll just have a few more scars to add to those littered around my back.

2 comments: